Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rex Ryan is my hero

Rex Ryan is just plain awesome.

"I never came here to kiss Bill Belichick's, you know, rings. I came to win. Let's just put it that way. So we'll see what happens. I'm certainly not intimidated by New England...," Ryan said previously. Now he's still going on about it; saying, "When I said that about Belichick, I'm just letting him know I'm not intimidated by him. He's got the same position I have. We're both head coaches in this league. He just happens to have a hell of a lot more Super Bowl wins. I don't have a win." That's okay, Rex. Because anytime you think you're about to become intimidated by him just remember this ridiculously funny episode of South Park, where Cartman points out that Belichick is quite the little cheater.

"Just before the last Super Bowl, Bill Belichick gathered his football players and said let’s win this one for real… Just this one time.. Let’s not cheat. You know what happened? They lost." - Eric Cartman, South Park

No comments: