Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pro Bowl Day

This is probably my saddest day of the year. It signifies the end of the season and now I have to pretend to like hockey for a few weeks until baseball starts. The even sadder thing though is I don't even like the Pro Bowl. It's probably the most pointless game in all of sports. Since it's a week after the Super Bowl, it's so anti-climactic. I know they're attempting to combat this issue by playing the game the week before the Super Bowl next season, but that's going to be even worse. Any of the players playing in the Super Bowl won't be playing. My buddy, Alex, and I were talking about this the other day. We decided it would be more fun if it was a game of touch or flag football played with no equipment and just 100% for fun. But that's just us...what do you think?

No comments: