Saturday, August 15, 2009

I've been a bad little blogger

Ok I apologize for being M.I.A. as of late. Everyone keeps asking me about my thoughts on Vick. Well, let me tell you.
  1. I'm genuinely disappointed the Browns didn't sign him. The irony of Vick playing in the dawg pound would have been awesome.
  2. He spent a lot of time in jail. He's sorry. Other guys in the league have killed people (ok allegedly have killed people) and they didn't get the flack Vick's been getting. Not that I'm saying what he did was right but he served his time. Forgive him already.
  3. PETA ...you piss the world off. Seriously. Everytime you throw paint on some woman with too much money's fur coat, you know she just goes out and buys another one. Therefore, you are actually assisting in killing animals too. So yeah, PETA, go away.
  4. Also, another PETA thing... Dear PETA, who is crazier: you or Philly fans? I think we all know the answer. This season is going to be a wild ride.

No comments: