Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So um the Giants...

What happened last night? Eli returned to the interception throwing immature qb we usually associate him with. 3 INTs. He only had 1 all season until last night. The Browns came on the field like last year's Browns; not this year's Browns who in the simplest word - suck. Derek Anderson must not enjoy Brady Quinn getting more attention in the media than him through product endorsements and most recently political endorsements - Dear Mr. Quinn, No one cares who you're voting for. You're a back up hunnie - deal with it. Love, Leah. The Browns offense played much more to the standard everyone was expecting this season than they have been. 454 yards destroyed one of the better defenses in the league.

Ok so now the Titans are the best team in the NFL?? The Titans...seriously. The Titans. Wow. I just had to say it one more time to actually believe it. I wonder if Vince Young is still depressed being the only undefeated team in the NFL. I guess I'd be depressed too if my team all of a sudden sky rocketed to #1 while I was told my job was in the hands of Kerry Collins.

No comments: